And while you are at it, visit Small Town Living. You can link there from Garden Goose or from here!
The Gypsy Caravan 2023
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Visit Garden Goose's Leap Year Giveaway!
If you haven't been there yet, stop at Garden Goose's Leap Year giveaway.
Labels:
giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I promise the next post will be about art camp (unless it's a book wrap up!) But I thought I'd wrap up earlier events first. You may...
-
Biggest sigh. Another art camp wrapped up. Of course, the art doesn't stop and neither does the fun. Yet it remains one of my favorite e...
-
Rick and I headed home early last week so I could get to a doc appointment. The day after that I turned around and came up for Art Camp, my ...

2 comments:
I just love that photo of your orange kitty relaxing!
Sandra Evertson
Okis dokie..I am going to see Gardengoose! How is Gypsy??!
Post a Comment