And, with a little luck, in a day or so, I'll have a post about where we are and why!
The Gypsy Caravan 2023
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Biggest sigh. Another art camp wrapped up. Of course, the art doesn't stop and neither does the fun. Yet it remains one of my favorite e...
-
Every year for maybe 20 years, quite possibly more, my friend Kate and I take two weeks (now; when we were working, it used to be a weekend!...
-
Some things just make me happy. For example, when I'm riding up north and straight ahead I start to see this sight! I mentioned the ...
8 comments:
wherever you have been, and whoever these friends may be... looks like you've been having a good time! Looking forward to hearing about it all!
OK, we give up ... who?
Oh my gosh - that is OM to your left, isn't it! Ahh! That is so cool. I can't wait to hear where you are and what you are doing!!!
Where ever you are, enjoy your time. I look forward to hearing all about it.
Whoever they are, you all look happy!
You are in the middle
:-)
Enjoy fullest !!!!!!!
Girlstime is always so GREAT
You piqued my interest.
Ah! so funn/strange to see self! But we ARE having such a good time!
Post a Comment