Monday, February 16, 2009

Puppy Love and One World Winners!

I had to share my "Puppy Love" tag book from the swap at Karla's Cottage!

Since I got one of my tags, it doesn't show (except a corner in the pic below), since I'd already posted those a week or so ago! I just love it! Cutest thing ever! I love every single tag!

And, I'm happy to announce the winners of my One World, One Heart drawing:
The Inspiring Adventures of Always Inspired is winner of the "Christmas with Jinny Beier" book
Rhondi's Rose Colored Glasses -- The "Sweets" recipe tag book
Daydream Studio -- the Monet-inspired scarf
I'll be posting to these blogs today to alert them of their win -- everything is packed up and waiting only for an address!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your tag book is so cute! And congratulations to all the winners!! What a fantastic experience this has been.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

ooops- I gave someone else their own tag too. Well, it looks pretty with the book, doesn't it? I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it straight and not give anyone their own tag out of the 455 tags I was working with, hope you don't mind!

Thanks again for the lovely journal, what pretty papers. Beth and I were admiring it, trying to figure out how it was stitched together, it is really cool.

I'll add your link to my post.

Leslie said...

Hi! I receivd one of your tags in the swap. I love it!

Popular Posts