2. I put hats on my cat! (Here’s the late Mr. Stimpy – all my cats are cross-dressers).
3. I collect quilts – particularly antique or older quilts. (Or did, till I ran out of room!) (You’ll note I didn’t say I quilted…that requires sewing and I’ll consider it an achievement if I get an art doll made!) The one pictured is one from a summer festival this summer. Don’t own it (wish I did!).
4. My favorite place to spend time (creative and otherwise) is at my cottage in Northern Michigan. 5. I’m an only child.
6. For 10 years I volunteered as a children’s grief facilitator at a grief center in my community called Ele’s Place.
7. My two most treasured moments meeting someone famous were meeting Mister Rogers and Caroll Spinney – aka Oscar and Big Bird.