It's too late to join the original party but thanks for a great idea. (Feel free to jump in!)
1. Walk or Bike Ride? Rick is the cyclist. I'm the walker! And this is what I see when I walk!
2. Favorite Picnic Food? Wine, Rick's homemade bread, cheese, fruit, maybe some summer sausage or hard salami and wine! Or a wonderful tartine, if in France!
3. Pool or Lake? When there is no lake (meaning I'm not at the cottage) I'll do laps in the pool -- but I'd rather be at my favorite Otsego Lake, swimming wild!
6. Flip Flops or Slides? Neither. I have awful feet that need orthotics so I can only do either of these for a very short time. It's barefoot inside and sandals or walking shoes outside.
7. Jean Shorts or Jean Capris? Either. Both.
11. Favorite summertime activity? Art camp at the lake with friend Kate!
12. Favorite Berry? Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry or Blackberry? Only the really sweet strawberries, fresh picked from the market in June and early July. Otherwise, blueberries any time of year.
14. Dresses or Skirts? I can't remember the last time I wore either one. Possibly here? (OK, really, the last time was 2013 at my retirement party.)