No new post on the Gypsy today, but click here for a new post on Chopsticks and String (my other blog) about the film "Julie & Julia" and my take on Julia's "My Life in France."
And learn what I got for my birthday this week!
(Oh, and if you are interested in my take on Julie Powell's "Julie and Julia book from way back when, you can see it here!)
The Gypsy Caravan 2023
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I promise the next post will be about art camp (unless it's a book wrap up!) But I thought I'd wrap up earlier events first. You may...
-
Biggest sigh. Another art camp wrapped up. Of course, the art doesn't stop and neither does the fun. Yet it remains one of my favorite e...
-
Every year for maybe 20 years, quite possibly more, my friend Kate and I take two weeks (now; when we were working, it used to be a weekend!...
2 comments:
oh no! did I miss your birthday?
Thanks Jeanie!! Loved your wonderful reminiscence of Julia and the great reviews. I finished Julie and Julia before I saw the movie and am now reading My Life in France. Wonderful
Post a Comment