Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Hopping the Pond!

Rick and I are off for a bit. After my most stressful summer in years (ever?) we hope to get some real R&R in Bath, London and elsewhere in England! Hopefully, I haven't overpacked!

I will probably not commenting or reading blogs much or blogging from "the road." I do have a couple of pre-posts scheduled, including the September book post.

Our agenda (to the degree we have one!) includes theatre, concerts, sightseeing, and meet-ups with some blog friends! (That will be the best!) Maybe even a rugby game if it isn't rained out!

The curtain of the Wyndham Theatre, London

Please stay well. If you are in areas badly damaged by the recent Hurricane Helene, I hope your recovery is going well and that you remain safe. I know many bloggers are in this position and I will try to check in. The same goes for blogger Duta in Israel and others dealing with the war in the Middle East.


Enjoy the beautiful fall colors and I'll be back with loads of photos (probably more than you want to see!)

 
(And thank you for all your comments and support about Lizzie. I was so relieved when she returned. To the bloggers and visitors I have never seen comment before, I was especially moved that you came by and took the time to do so. If you have a blog, I will try to visit before I leave; if not, after. Thank you, thank you.)

4 comments:

Tom said...

...have a ball!

Red Rose Alley said...

So glad to hear Lizzie returned safe and sound. Have a wonderful trip in England, and I hope your journey is a fun and safe one.

~Sheri

**great pics of Lizzie on your previous post, by the way.

Granny Sue said...

Enjoy! It sounds perfect.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

I know you will have an amazing time! Enjoy every moment.

Popular Posts