The Gypsy Caravan 2023
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Have a Heart -- or Two
A few of my favorite hearts...
From Flagstaff, AZ and my cousin's kitchen -- this metal heart made me smile every time I looked at it.
From the Mexican window arch I bought at an antique show this summer, hanging in my front hall...
From Franklin, TN, when Rosemary and I window shopped! (More from Franklin in another post!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Biggest sigh. Another art camp wrapped up. Of course, the art doesn't stop and neither does the fun. Yet it remains one of my favorite e...
-
Some things just make me happy. For example, when I'm riding up north and straight ahead I start to see this sight! I mentioned the ...
-
NOTE: Blogger comment issue appears to be solved! Thanks for checking back! I didn't have high hopes for August being a great reading ...
7 comments:
i love franklin....when were you there ?
I <3 your <3s
These are so charming, Jeanie! Just the thing to brighten this thankfully short month. ♥
....beautiful hearts!
love this heartfelt post!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. I had to pop over and see the orange cat:). Lovely! I don't know about your, but Dickens is neurotic.
Love your hearts. There is a teashop in Franklin I need to visit someday.
Post a Comment