Friday, December 21, 2007

Thanks, New Friends!

Thank you, new friends, for visiting and commenting on my blog! I'm still figuring out how to "comment back" and maybe I can do it on the blog. Still lots to learn, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it, especially meeting my friends' friends!

Special thanks to Shelley and Rosemary for welcoming me on their blogs!

I will be including links to their blogs and some other great sites as I get more time to work on this -- so keep coming back!

Having said this, this may be my last post until after Christmas, though if the wrapping and few gifts I have to make yet get finished (not to mention baking a couple more batches of cookies to share with friends!), I may sneak in to the office and play!

Meanwhile, happy holidays from me and my orange Gypsy Rose, the Marmelade Gypsy!

Popular Posts