Saturday, December 22, 2007

Missing My Family

I'm just missing the family -- so, I'm time-traveling!

Here's Dad, Cousin David and my uncle, Martin -- circa 1978 or 1979...

And there I am at the piano with Martin and cousins Patty, Mutty and David trying to play Christmas carols. Probably "Little Drummer Boy," because that was about all I could play...

Those were good times. I miss Dad and Martin (and Mom, too) because they aren't here, and David, Patty, and Mutty because they are so far away. Merry Christmas, you guys!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE these photos!! How cool to share them on your blog. What fun.
I hope you are feeling better. Email me when you can and let me know.

Dale said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Jeannie. I don't post to mine very much, but I'm trying.

I, too, have family in distant places across the country. Luckily, we have the internet and phones. :)

Rosa said...

Oh, it looks perfect. The family around a piano. I always yearned for a family like that. Merry Christmas Jeanie!!! xoxo

Judy Winter said...

Hey good buddy!

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's great fun; just don't let it take over your life!!

I love the photo of you at the piano!!!! I have not seen that one before...

Be sure to link to my blog at www.JudyWinter.com when you can!

See you soon!

xo

Judy

Iris Flavia said...

It´s 3:something at night and at times like these when my mind wakes me I love to see how a blogger started - such a very cute pic of you - gave me a big smile.
Thank you.

Popular Posts