Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


May Your Thanksgiving Day Be Wonderful!

Please feel free to copy any of these antique postcards from my collection for your art. (I should have posted them earlier, but hey, there's always next year!)

We'll celebrate with much to be thankful for this year -- particularly Rick's being OK and those who have been so supportive and loving of us both. That includes you.

And, since my pumpkin roll baking is done, a big monkey is off my back! (Check out last year's pumpkin roll tutorial right here.)

How nice to have days simply to say "thank you."

I'll be back in a couple of days!

8 comments:

Anya said...

Wow!!
BEAUTIFUL postcards :-)
I love it all ...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving
(@^.^@)

BONNIE K said...

Those postcards are very cool. May you and Rick enjoy this day. You have certainly deserved a day of rest!

Jen said...

Enjoy, Jeanie! Have a lovely, lovely day and I'm so glad Rick is mending!

Joanne Huffman said...

Hope your Thanksgiving Day is all day long. Enjoy your time with family and Rick.

Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friend! I know we all have alot to be Thankful for this year!
xoxoxoxo

Rosa said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time. xoxo

Pugelicious said...

Beautiful postcards. I love their vintage look. Happy thanksgiving to you.

robin bird said...

i had great mashed potatoes and guess what someone else made them and i got to sit and visit while she prepared the food! well i helped of course :)

happy day after thanksgiving my dear!!

Popular Posts