Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time to Share Some Cards

Time to share a few more cards. These were made during he last trip to the lake and I really didn't get as many finished as I wanted.

This one could go for a wedding or anniversary.

This could be a sympathy or support card.

This -- anytime. If the recipient is a cat lover!

Speaking of cats, you've seen this one before -- different colors and a cheery look!

You've seen this little girl before, too -- she's another of my favorites (from Vintage Workshop).

I don't know what occasion you'd send this one for -- I just loved the image. Worked for me!

Of course, here we go with Halloween! I loved this image and have used it several times.

Next up, Turkey-Lurkey time! This is one of several -- time to think of people far away for whom we are thankful!

And you can't start Christmas any too soon. That time will just fly!

Hoping to get the journals I started that weekend finished so I can post them soon. And I'm working on some fun cooking-oriented bookmarks and a few other things.

I can't make art at home till I finish redoing the art room/office. It's almost done! Looking forward to sharing it with you!

NOTE: BRAND new post on Chopsticks and String. If you like folk music or Christine Lavin or knitting -- you mustlearn about this book. (and you don't have to like all to enjoy it!)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Cards! Thanks for sharing them.
Jane (atc_grouup)

Janet said...

I like all your cards but my favorite is the one right above the Halloween card.

I'm looking forward to seeing your re-done art room/office.

Patti said...

Hi Jeanie! I found you from Relyn's blog. I joined the Autumn swap- filled out my info and sent the comment and then started reading what others had written. In my opinion it was like we copied each other for most of our interests- LOTS of similarities!!! Amyway I just popped over to say "hi" and got totally involved in reading your blog and looking at all of your images and all! So impessive!!! I loved reading about your son's exhibition in Grand Rapids. I was just in Grand Rapids 2 weekends ago- my daughter's first college choice is Aquinas. I fell in love with the campus (she had already visited) and the town. LOVE Michigan- we have a trailer on a lake near St. Joseph ( Sister Lakes, Dowagiac area) and that is my heaven. I spent this whole past weekend there - just me, one of my dogs, crafts, books, movies, and papers to grade- and I did not want to go home :( My times to visit are sorely numbered- we have to close up by mid- Oct. Anyway- it's fun to find "kindred spirits"..Have a great week!

Patti

Jennifer said...

cards just tickle me happy;
I LOVE yours
...esp. the kitty in the cup
and the chocolate chip cookie recipe
one.
You're one clever cookie yourself:)
-Jennifer

Jeanie said...

These are all so pretty and unique. I think I like the Halloween and Christmas ones especially. You have quite a talent.

Joanne Huffman said...

Your cards are full of great imagery and composition; I really enjoy what you do.

beth said...

oh now i'm depressed. first these are beautiful, but you mentioned making christmas cards. wait. isn't it still jume or july.....NO? it's october tomorrow ? really?
i'm so behind !!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see the art room/ office re-do :) My favorite card is the no- occasion celestial one, she feels lost in thoughts about the vast universe ♥

~*~Patty S said...

really lovely Jeanie and such a nice variety too!
oxo

Marilyn Miller said...

Love the buttons and ribbons on the cards. Good job! This year I picked out one of my photos and am having them printed for Christmas at Vistaprint. I only order 10 at a time because then I only pay for shipping. So it will take me a little while to get enough. Also printing some other cards for my Holiday sale, just to see how they do.

The Old Parsonage said...

Love the vintage images that you used Jeanie. And the ribbon and trimwork is perfect!

Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Those cards are beautiful!! You are so talented. It must be nice to have a repertoire of cards to choose from. I always have to go out and buy cards if I want to send one and I often wish I had a box of cards to just choose from!

Tracy said...

Ooo...your cards are so pretty, Jeanie! And I like how this collection is geared toward occasions. That first card is very sweet. And I love that 6th card, that one with no occasion yet...that could be the mix card--maybe for a birthday? I really like how you mix images and materials--HUGELY inspiring! :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Barb said...

Jeanie, I wrote you a long comment the other night and then POOF - gone! I had to quit and go to bed. These cards are so creative and colorful. I have some friends who make their own cards, and I love getting one. Your effort and artistic talents shine in every one.

jet1960 said...

Your cards are so beautiful! You have been busy!

Popular Posts