Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something Spooky in the 'Hood

I was taking my walk and for whatever unknown reason decided to walk up a street I generally don't. I suspect it was because it was such a beautiful day, I wanted to spread things out a bit.

Sometimes we're supposed to do what wasn't expected, simply because we're meant to find something.
And what a delight -- from far away I noted something spooky on the lawn!
As I approached, I discovered it was a "cemetery" with some unusual residents!
I don't know this neighbor.

I think I should -- there's a lot of creativity going on in that house!

Halloween is coming! Boo!

16 comments:

Linda Jo said...

ha! Could well be my sister's yard.

BONNIE K said...

I suspect you will know your neighbor soon after walking on his lawn to get these pictures!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We've got a neighbor like that too!

Annie Jeffries said...

What a hoot, Jeanie. I'm inspired to do a little walking around and exploring now myself.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

This is one place I'd definitely go trick-or-treating! So creative and fun!

Relyn Lawson said...

How funny. You have some creative neighbors.

beth said...

our neighborhood is sooooo full of this kind of stuff...but the handmade tombstones get an A plus for creativity !

ForgedinPaper said...

What a great find when you weren't expecting it. We just don't do Halloween so well over here. Fab.

Naturegirl said...

What fun to pass by these homes that went all out for Halloween!

Beth said...

I have my yard all decorated too. Got some headstones too. I am having a Halloween party friday night, costumes and all! I do Love me some Halloween!
xoxoxoxo

Sugar Bear said...

How fun! I wonder if they go all out for other holidays as well. You should knock on the door and say hi!
Karla

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

now this family has the hallowe'en spirit!!!

joyce said...

Some of those are too funny...J. Bird that squawked ont too many...!
I'm glad you made it to my cat post...I knew you'd like it!

Anya said...

oopss.....
It looks very scary ;(
I am afraid ....
Kareltje =^.^=

Susie Q said...

BOO! What fun...someone is having fun aren't they? : )

jet1960 said...

They certainly got into the "spirit" of Halloween

Popular Posts