Monday, November 20, 2017

Visit the Gypsy Caravan!

Some of you have asked if I sell my cards and such online and I don't have an Etsy page yet but I do have a little Gypsy Caravan, which you can always find on the menu bar at the top of my blog page. Well, finally -- at long last, I've updated the Gypsy Caravan page.  Caravan -- just in time for Christmas!


 It includes note cards from my photos and watercolors, 5x7 cards, silk scarves and original framed watercolors.


Small Note Cards are available individually at $2.50; six for $13. If I have all the same, you can have a set of look-alikes or you can mix and match. Just tell me the ones you like (see the Caravan page for availability) and I'll put it together for you.


Large Note Cards are $4. Again, just say the ones you are interested in and off they go.


I base postage on what it costs but on the average, 12 small note cards with postage and handling adds another $4.50. Less if you order less!

Original Watercolors in these frames run as follows:
8x10 with mat -- $30 plus postage
5x7 with NO mat -- $25 plus postage
4x6 with NO mat -- $20 plus postage

                 

You may upgrade to a somewhat more contemporary frame for an additional $5. All frames up to 8x10 may be either hung on a wall or "stood" with the backing stand.

How to pay? Well, I haven't started paypal yet, so it's all check or money order. You tell me what you want; I figure out the postage/handling and let you know; you send me a check and it's in the mail!

If you're interested in anything on the site, either leave a comment on the page (be sure to include a way to contact you if you are a no-reply blogger) or email jeanie@wkar.org.  Cheers!

31 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jeanie,

Your card and watercolors are all beautiful. I hope you do well with the sales! Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of great goodies, good luck with the sales. Hugs, Valerie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is great! We all love your beautiful art my friend. Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I see several items I want!!! I will email you.

Joyful said...

A lovely array of gifts Jeanie. Well done!

Red Rose Alley said...

Jeanie, when I saw your title, Visit the Gypsy Caravan, I came right over. This gypsy sister LOVES all the creative cards you made. My favorites are the iron rail with the pink flowers, the macarons, the snowman, the angel, and the pumpkin! These are so charming, and would make nice gifts for Christmas. I'm off to check out the Gypsy Caravan link. : )

~Sheri

ps....it sounds like you've been to Chicago yourself?

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Your paintings are gorgeous. I'm sure the Gypsy caravan will be a huge success!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Silver in AZ said...

REALLY nice art!!

My name is Erika. said...

Nice collection Jeanie. You have been artistically busy! You should do well selling them. I am going to go stop by the Gypsy Caravan and see what you have up for sale. Hugs-Erika

Marilyn Miller said...

What a clever way to sell on the Caravan.

Linda Jo said...

Oh my goodness! Your stuff is all so pretty!! I love that you are making all of these things! Love the little paintings. I know you will sell them all!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My keyboard is having a PMS hissy fit today, and refuses to work much of the time. I would LOVE to leave you a personal message like you are used to from me, but it took nearly 30 minutes to write my last "real" message. Fortunately, my mouse still works well, so I can copy and paste this generic message to you. So, I will just wish you a very happy Thanksgiving and please be aware I have seen and appreciate your art.

Tracy said...

So MANY beautiful offerings, Jeanie!! Such a great mix of your art forms--paint and photo... I just love your watercolor cards!! :))) I do hope you'll consider an Etsy shop or other one day... ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Your card looks beautiful and colorful!

Bella Rum said...

All beautiful, Jeanie. I especially love the houses.

Bella Rum said...

I've made my blog private. Will probably start another at some point. Will keep you posted.

Lynne said...

Love your cards and that I have purchased some to share . . .
Now I can hop over to Gypsy Caravan when I want to purchase more.
(Hope the check arrived!)
Happy Thanksgiving Jeanie!

The French Hutch said...

Oh Jeanie, how great you have all your lovely work in one place. Congratulations on Gypsy Caravan!
Happy Thanksgiving...........

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jeanie,
I know first hand that your collection of cards is stunning as I was fortunate enough to receive a package of them when you visited Texas! I had no idea that you sold them online in your caravan (what a darling name) I am going to look around and send you an email how to order some. They are gorgeous!
Jemma

Joanne Huffman said...

Hope you have lots of sales.

Eilis said...

I especially love the photo of the cherub with flowers. Your caravan is amazing! Do you ever sleep?

Pam Richardson said...

Jeanie, have I mentioned how talented you are? I love the name Gypsy Caravan. What lovely note cards and beautiful watercolors! I will be checking out the caravan for possible Christmas gifts...wishing you much success.

La Table De Nana said...

All lovely and well priced:) Paypal is fantastic.Really.
Easy to set up !
It is instant Jeanie..
so many cute offerings!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I hope you have sell some of your inventory! You are so very talented!

Pam said...

That is awesome. Very talented.

bj said...

ahhh...so good to know I can order these beauties from your caravan...everything looks just beautiful

BeachGypsy said...

I love THEM ALL!! But especially the little cottages! They're all great, you are very talented and I love the colors you use.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Jeanie, this is wonderful! You have worked so hard and your art is sensational. Full of memories and moments at the lake and beyond. Have fun! And...happy Thanksgiving!

Pam said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

shoreacres said...

I've been a little out of pocket, but I'm back now, and delighted to see such treats on offer! I'll go over and have a look, but most especially I want to wish you and Rick a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you're going to have a grandbaby around -- and its parents, of course!

Off I go to browse your wonderful art!

Sketchbook Wandering said...

I just posted some of the cards I've been making, some to sell. I admire your marketing skills and your cards are very sweet!

Popular Posts