Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Until Blogger is working again

Good morning! People use use the Blogger reading list (google followers on the blog) are noticing that for almost 48 hours (maybe more, now) the list is not updating. When I posted this last night (for example), it does not show as a new post. (Today it isn't even letting me load photos to make this more interesting! The ones in here are via copy/paste.) NOTE: Photos are now loading again from computer, google or blogger.

Till they get this figured out, I'm going to take a little lake break. There's plenty of content here, though, that you might not have seen and you can find it on the menu bar tabs.

Like wine? My Cork Poppers tab will tell you about our wine tasting group and break down many of the wines we've tried by region or type type.

 

England 2024: Here you'll find posts from our three weeks in England in 2024, including London, Bath, and a road trip to historic homes. 

 

The Gypsy Caravan:  This features items I sell from my art. (Although you can ask about anything you see here, art or photography -- I do special orders, too.) A note, though -- I need to update it!

 

Thanks for checking in and I'll be back with more postcards from the lake, and some home things, too -- like Rick's rehab! 

14 comments:

shoreacres said...

You passed!

Tom said...

...my Blogger reading list has been a train wreck for months and in the last day or so photos would load and I load a bunch of them. I now copy and paste, what a pain. As I have always said, you get what you pay for and blogger is FREE!

Pamela said...

I’m having the same problems! I’ve spent the evening trying to get pictures to load.

Anonymous said...

It’s happening to me too. I can’t even add photos. Whoever at google is In charge of blogger needs
To get their act together! Erika-bioartgal-. I’m comment from my phone.

Kari Rogers Miller said...

So sorry Jeanie that blogger is on the blink! I am on Word Press and we have had issues from time to time over the last 15 years or so. .Of course, I've changed themes a couple times which didn't always run smoothly and just recently we changed my host. 🥴Hopefully Blogger will soon get things running smoothly again.

Speaking of your cards, I have a dear friend from Nantucket who also does watercolor cards and each time I prepare one to send out, I can't help but think of her and marvel at her talent in her art form....just as I admire yours. God gives each one of us unique abilities or talents and expects us to use them in serving others which you provide with The Marmelade Gypsy.. I just wanted you to know that I look forward to your posts when they drop into my inbox. Hugs and Blessings Always

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jeanie :)
As it is cooler now, I am back blogging and visiting, but it's going to take a long time as I've been away for so long. I'm sorry you are having trouble with Google. So far so good with me, but you never know when this will change, as I've had trouble with Google before, and it's so frustrating. I hope it's sorted soon. Thank you for your nice comment on my recent post. My eyesight is much better thank you Jeanie.
All the best
Sonjia.

Anonymous said...

I noticed the same thing on blogger not updating or loading photos.-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jeanie,
I believe we are all having the same problem with blogger. The updates are slow to happen. I enjoy your wine popper post, your art work and the lovely views of the lake. Take care, enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Iris Flavia: I have no problems, luckily - other that my password is on my Smartphone and home-PC but not here....

DVArtist said...

My reading list and my side bar don't update at all. I have to click on every one to make sure I don't miss a post, and I still miss some. uhhhhggg. Have a nice break.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Jeanie, it is downright frustrating. Yes, it has been dead for me since yesterday morning. Not a single new post has appeared in the news reader. First, last week, for a couple of days there were serious issues on commenting on blogs...they fixed this. Now the news reader, and it is the worst I have ever seen, as before at least the posts would appear eventually, now they are not appearing at all.
Your photos are beautiful, dear friend.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Oh, I forgot to mention...this is why I have been telling people when to expect my next post...and now I have added two alternatives, Feedly and to follow by email! Hopefully this will help, but really, Blogger is hopefully going to fix these ridiculous issues.

Salty Pumpkin said...

I love to read old blog posts. Cork Poppers is one of them.
May

Carol On The Lake said...

I haven't tried to upload photos for the last few days. I'll have to check. Are you still having problems?

Popular Posts