Our intrepid warrior begins his next iodine treatment for thyroid cancer this week.
The Gypsy Caravan 2023
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I promise the next post will be about art camp (unless it's a book wrap up!) But I thought I'd wrap up earlier events first. You may...
-
Biggest sigh. Another art camp wrapped up. Of course, the art doesn't stop and neither does the fun. Yet it remains one of my favorite e...
-
Every year for maybe 20 years, quite possibly more, my friend Kate and I take two weeks (now; when we were working, it used to be a weekend!...

16 comments:
Absolutely. Hugs to you all.
Please give him our best. The poor guy.
You can count on us to rev up our purring motors for your Intrepid Warrior! You will all be in our thoughts and prayers during his treatment!(((HUGS)))
hugs and prayers are being sent right now...keep them as long as you need them !!!
Jeanie, my heart is with you all -- I hope all goes well.
prayers, healthful thoughts, and cyber hugs to all of you.
Joanne
Got him on my prayer list, Jeanie. Every thought is a prayer.
Annie
I will. I will be praying. Keep us posted, please.
Strenght and good thoughts to your boy and your family!
I hope that smile's bigger and those bright eyes even brighter soon - my best to you and prayers for all of you during the process.
Best wishes to Greg and all of you. He is a fighter and has great optimism, not to mention talent.
You know that Greg will be in my thoughts and prayers this week! I am sure he will come out of this with flying colors!!!
xoxoxooxoxoxo
Yes, the Intrepid Warrior and your whole family are in our thoughts and prayers!
Love and prayers. J
Definitely - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones, Jeanie. Hope all is looking good by now.
That smile could light the world, hope you have reason to wear it often soon - hugs Greg from across the pond x
Post a Comment