Monday, November 23, 2009

Nearly Gobble Time

I'm grateful for long weekends.

And one is coming soon! At this point, we don't know what we're going to be doing -- travel to see family? Hang home? Both? No matter what, we expect more than a little fun, great food, and some surprises! There are always surprises!

Hard to believe, isn't it, that Thanksgiving is nearly here. I'll be holding my breath that I don't totally blow my Weight Watchers program! Six and counting!

So, here's to long weekends -- just a few days away.

9 comments:

Beth said...

I am so Thankful for a short week. So hard to believe this year is almost over. They just fly now a days.
xoxoxox

Linda Jo said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! You have so much to be thankful, as do I. I'm glad Rick is doing so well.

Anya said...

Happy thanksgiving :-)
Enjoy your frre days ..
When its thanksgiving ???
We are not celebrate it in The Netherlands !!

((HUGS))
Kareltje =^.^=

Anya said...

Happy thanksgiving :-)
Enjoy your frre days ..
When its thanksgiving ???
We are not celebrate it in The Netherlands !!

((HUGS))
Kareltje =^.^=

Pugelicious said...

Love that image. Good on you for being on Weight Watchers - I hope it is going well for you.

BONNIE K said...

uh, I don't think Thanksgiving is a time to diet. Of course I never think it's time to diet.

Anonymous said...

Short week, long weekend. YES!!
Happy holidays to you and your loved ones. Glad to hear you sounding chipper and cheerful.
Qu

Becca said...

You are definitely in need of a holiday, after all you've been through recently! I hope you have some lovely quiet time, and that Rick continues to heal properly :)

Joanne Huffman said...

This Thanksgiving is a little bit extra hectic for me, but I'm incredibly thankful for all the wonderful life full of family, friends and small adventures that I have. I hope you find time for your art over the long week-end.

Popular Posts